Rick And Morty Theme Rick And Morty Theme

God this is so good. I could see this being used for like a Rick and Morty movie. It also reminds me a lot of the original Turok games on N64. Really stellar shit

cursed666 responds:

I pooped my pants and it made me wanna make this, Rick and Morty is the best cartoon ever omgz lolz11!!0!1

Slow Rap Beat Mah Nicka Slow Rap Beat Mah Nicka

This was a good beat, reminds me of that time that Sabal snuck into Bahdra's room at 2:00AM and tried to suck her tits. Ajay warned him she was underage but he wouldn't listen.

EL OH FUCKING EL!!! XD

Teach The World to Fap Teach The World to Fap

Oh my god this was one of the funniest things I've heard in a long time.

Like They All Did Sample Like They All Did Sample

Really awesome vocals!

Six-String-Ally responds:

Thank you! :-)

Pirates Of The Caribbean 8-Bit Pirates Of The Caribbean 8-Bit

Sounds Like NES. I like it all.

Burn It Up Burn It Up

FIVE STARZZ HOLY CRAP I POURED MY WHOEL CUP OF BLUEBERRY JUICE IN MY PANTS WHEN I HERAD HOW GEWD THUIS SOUNDERDZ!

cursed666 responds:

LOL keep it shady dawg, thanks fo da review mah holmes, real trill comment my homie, jeah g dawg, straight up gangsta review nyacka!

Poopy and Clean Kingdom Hearts Poopy and Clean Kingdom Hearts

Boobies

3.....m? 3.....m?

Best song ever man. I liked the riff, it was extremely catchy.

sixshadowsix responds:

lol................................................................... i know right !

Contrition[preview]- Mbp Contrition[preview]- Mbp

Instantly was feeling this one. 5 Stars all the way, has emotion. Keep it up bro.

NeoAlchemist247 responds:

Thanks, man. I'll try. This is definitely my favorite track so far- it's actually the first track I kind of respect a profit from. It's one of the few tracks of which I'd really get into the live performance. Keep listening in!

-DJDj

FlowRider(Remaster) [SKD] FlowRider(Remaster) [SKD]

Very deep. I could sleep to this.